Garlic butter salmon. Garlic butter smothered salmon is, hands down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you can make. It requires just a handful of ingredients and it comes together fairly quickly. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights.
Repeat until you have four packs, then transfer packs to a baking sheet. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. We eat a lot of salmon in our home. You can have Garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter salmon
- You need of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- You need 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- You need 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
Tender, flaky salmon drenched in garlic butter is, hands-down, the best thing to cook on your grill this That's right — seasoning salmon with garlic, lemon, and butter and wrapping it tightly in foil. This garlic butter salmon pasta is quick, easy, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight! I've made this pasta a couple of times now, and I love how fast it comes.
Garlic butter salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.
Mix together melted butter, garlic, honey, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika and pour over the The salmon tastes far better when baked and eaten right away. Reheating the salmon can cause it to dry. This baked garlic butter salmon is such an easy way to put a nutritious dinner on the table. Put a quick dinner on the table with this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon.