Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf. This is a fun and easy to make and it is worth every minute of time that you spend putting it together. I got the original recipe online but I added some. Lay the strips of bacon across another sheet of tin foil and repeat, making sure the meat roll is tightly wrapped up in a lovely bacon jacket.
When you're done the meatloaf should be wrapped in the bacon, and the whole thing should be wrapped in foil. This bacon wrapped meatloaf is the king of all meatloaves. With a crispy bacon weave wrapped outside and cheese stuffed inside You can season the meat with homemade taco seasoning or simply follow the list of herbs and spices as in the instruction below. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers sliced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 15 slices of provolone.
- You need 20 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and oozing with Cheddar cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser! I've found this is a great idea for picky men. men love anything wrapped in cheese and bacon! I did these in large muffin tins (it made six little muffins) because it. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf Recipe (Keto Staple & Delicious).
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..
Meatloaf exists in almost all cuisines in the world. What can be more easy then combine ground meat with your favourite seasonings and just bake it? No need to be a Chef to get. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked, and taking away ones I did not.