"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy. I added the ingredients to the Bread Machine, and closed the lid. Theres a quick bread setting, on the machine I used that setting. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Yummy food.
Easy Breadmachine Sandwich Bread Making Tips: This recipe makes one loaf for sandwich When making Easy Breadmachine Sandwich Bread at home, you really need to have the I have meal plan ideas here AND I've pulled some of my favorite recipes to make this yummy homemade bread a meal! Great for anything from toast to sandwiches! This recipe contains no perishable ingredients so it is very portable! You can have "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of very warm water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 3 3/4 Cups of White Flour (Bread Flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Yeast.
If you don't tell the kids it is oatmeal they would never know! Set bread maker to the "dough" setting.. And so easy with your bread machine too! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy step by step
- I added the ingredients to the Bread Machine, and closed the lid. Theres a quick bread setting, on the machine I used that setting. W this recipe I didn't use special bread machine yeast I used the original type. I will try the recipe for just buns see how they bake out.. as well when I try my pizza dough I'll post it here also.. ;).
I made this bread but I omitted the honey, caraway seeds, orange zest and the butter as well. The loaf is great but the crust it's gritty, I did not mind at all. But I think I'm going to do something to this recipe to make it more lighter and airy loaf next time ?. Just love the smell of freshly made bread to wake me. Top diabetic bread machine recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. recipe from Sunbeam for Breadmachine Submitted by: MOMRITZ.