Baked Salmon and Shrimp. Easy baked salmon recipe with shrimp and asparagus in a butter and lemon sauce. Baked Salmon Shrimp and Asparagus Valentina's Corner. Baked Salmon With Lemon Parmesan Shrimp Moscato Mom.
But if you don't have time to. Today we're moving on in our series about baked proteins from meat (chicken, steak, pork) to shrimp to…fish! This is soo easy to make and its healthy and yummy. You can have Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- It’s of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- You need of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
I take you through it step by step. Season salmon and shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides. I made this last night even though the my husband and son are very plain eaters and like their salmon baked almost to a crisp. Everyone LOVED it! · Want the best baked salmon recipe?
Baked Salmon and Shrimp step by step
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..
Salmon fillets topped with chopped tomato and green onion, and baked in the oven to perfection for a deliciously quick and simple dinner for any occasion. A delicious recipe for salmon in foil – I bought a really large piece of wild salmon and made this when we had guests. This baked salmon recipe comes from my very popular ginger garlic baked chicken. It is one of the best salmon recipes ever! Imagine baking the salmon with some ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.