Banana bread muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast. If you have been looking for an easy and tasty banana bread muffin recipe, look no further! You can cook Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 4 of blended overripe banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
These healthy banana bread muffins are light. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. These healthy banana bread muffins are lightly sweet and made mostly of oats and bananas!
Banana bread muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
They're blender muffins so they're easy to make at home. Alex and I absolutely taking reader requests, and. Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins!