Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad. You can only expect deliciousness from this recipe. Its so simple yet packed with so many flavors. This pan seared salmon is paired with a cucumber tomato.
Pan-Seared Pollock Fish with Sauteed Mustard Greens and Bulgur Wheat Salad Recipe. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This pan seared salmon is tender salmon fillets coated in the most delicious garlic butter sauce. You can cook Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- It’s 4 pcs of (@170 gr) salmon fillet, around 2 cm thick (with or without skin).
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper or taste.
The salmon fillets get seared to golden brown in a little olive oil until they're cooked through. Halve and quarter the cucumber lengthways, then cut into slices. Divide salad, avocado and cucumber Heat a non-stick pan. Pan seared salmon seasoned with warm spices and then topped with a light, refreshing Mediterranean salsa fresca is a healthy and beautiful dish fit for a special occasion!
Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper powder. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Place the salmon in the skillet, skin side up. Cook for 4 minutes until crisp..
- Carefully flip the salmon. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for another 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve the salmon with the avocado tomato cucumber salad. Yum! 😋.
It's easy enough to prepare any time you'd like to treat yourself to a wonderful meal made with fresh, simple ingredients! Pan seared salmon with a creamy avocado remoulade sauce, avocados puréed with lime juice, olive oil, shallots, parsley, and Dijon. While remoulade is typically made with mayonnaise, in this case we've substituted the mayo with avocado and seasoned it with lime juice. Pan-seared salmon topped with a creamy avocado and basil sauce. Avocado sauce is the perfect simple sauce for pan-seared salmon.