Easy Peasy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Do you want an easy and delicious recipe for Banana Bread?! Placed mashed bananas into med size bowl.
You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. The whole process takes an hour from start to finish and, for most of that, the cake is in the oven. It is a hit in my house and a great way to get rid of over ripe bananas! You can have Easy Peasy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 c of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 c of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of anise extract (optional).
Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. You're missing out if you don't try this. Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done?
Easy Peasy Banana Bread instructions
- Add each ingredient to the mixer one at a time in the order listed, allowing each ingredient to be thoroughly mixed before adding the next..
- Pour into a buttered dark coated bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Upload your own photos. (I used the latter). Mix into the bananas the rest of the ingredients. Here's just how easy it is: Chocolate & Banana Croissant Bread & Butter Pudding. Mash the bananas. · Super Simple Banana Bread: the easiest and best banana bread!