Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, well beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 3 of large over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- And beaten eggs and mix.
- Mix soda into 3 Tbsp hot water and add to sugar mix. Blend well..
- Add 1 cup flour and salt, blend..
- Mash bananas and add to mixture, blend..
- Add remaining flour and vanilla. Blend well..
- Beat sugar, butter and eggs until well mixed..
- Pour into greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan, then move to wire cooling rack until cooled completely..
- Store in an airtight container..
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.