Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon. A side of salmon gets a zingy lemon mustard glaze and then a panko pistachio crust. Dredge the salmon in the pistachio mixture, pressing gently to coat. In a small skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
This Pistachio Crusted Salmon is delicious enough to wow your dinner guests, yet easy enough for busy weeknights. It's a healthy and delicious way It's as easy as our ever popular Sheet Pan Lemon Salmon. I've got a not-so-secret secret to making this healthy baked salmon more than doable on a. You can cook Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Prepare 3-4 lb of Side of Salmon(skin on).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shelled Pistachios.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cornflake Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/8 cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s of Spray Pam.
Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! Somehow the nutty pistachio mixed with the honey, lemon and garlic flavours in the glaze work wonders when combined with wild. Fresh buttery, rich tasting salmon is topped with a sweet and spicy honey mustard sauce and finished off with a crunchy topping of panko and chopped pistachios. Salmon filets topped with honey-lemon glaze and topped with a blend of pistachios & panko crumbs.
Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon step by step
- Wash the side of salmon with cold water. Take a sheet tray and spray it with Pam covering it well to avoid sticking. Place the fish on the tray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Juice the lemon and with a pastry brush, brush the lemon juice on the salmon until no juice remains. Let that sit while you make the pistachio crusting..
- In a food processor, coarsely grind up the pistachios but not too fine. Put them in a bowl and add the corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper..
- In a measure cup, add the honey, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and mix together. Take the pastry brush and brush the sauce on to the top of the salmon until coated nicely..
- Next, take the pistachio crusting and coat the top of the fish. Spray the top of the crumbs with Pam and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When done, top with the lemon zest and enjoy!.
Beautiful and delicious enough for any affair. I have a confession to make and I'm a little embarrassed due to the fact I am sharing this Pistachio-Crusted Salmon recipe. A crunchy pistachio crust with a just a dash of tangy lemon juice tops off these simple baked salmon fillets. A little bit of honey and mustard adds depth to the flavor and just a sprinkling of fresh dill tops it all off. This Baked Pistachio-Crusted Salmon is an easy but elegant way to serve salmon.