Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of brown sugar.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana bread instructions
- In one bowl mash bananas, oil and eggs until well mixed.
- In second bowl combine flour, white sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Pour contents of first bowl into second bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Once fully mixed, pour into bread pans, muffin tins, or whatever your preference and sprinkle top lightly with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Approx 45 min to 1 hr.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.