Baked Salmon (keto friendly). Salmon is already packed with healthy fats, but we made it even more Keto-friendly with butter and Parmesan. Place this keto platter on the table and watch the crowd go gaga for lemony salmon! And to guild the lily, there's lemon butter too.
Generously season with salt and pepper. We often wonder: How do some people manage to go the gym, see friends, dress fashionably, pick up the kids on time and cook. Try something new with this keto baked salmon recipe, which features plenty of butter and a mayo-based topping. You can have Baked Salmon (keto friendly) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s of Drizzle Olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Thyme/ basil/rosemary (fresh would be even better).
Salmon and asparagus are always great together grilled, but this baked salmon recipe is even more appropriate for keto diet followers because it adds more delicious fat to the. Keto salmon recipe is a very tasty and healthy type of fish. Salmon is used in many diets, even in the ketogenic diet. This baked salmon recipe uses dry aromatic herbs because of their stronger scent.
Baked Salmon (keto friendly) step by step
- Heat oven to 375°. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Add garlic. Cut lemon into slices and add slices on top of salmon (as many slices as you desire)..
- Wrap salmon in foil and place in oven. Let cook for 20-30 minutes..
Fresh herbs have a weaker scent, thus you will want to use more of them. This delicious keto baked salmon recipe almonds and creamy sauce is very easy to make. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Bowls – Low Carb Keto-friendly Recipe. Everything we do is devoted to inspiring people to transform their lives by changing. Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Japanese Baked Salmon Belly!