Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf. I add cheddar cheese down middle. the best meatloaf I ever ate was cooked in electric.
One note about baking time: you need at least a. Glazed with sweet BBQ sauce, this bacon-wrapped meat is a smoky special occasion treat. Bring ends of bacon up and over the loaf, overlapping the strips. You can cook Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- It’s 3 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- You need 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this With this recipe, I did use beef, normally I use a blend or just turkey or ground chicken, but this is really a. This bacon BBQ chicken loaf with do the trick 😉. Not only are you grilling bacon with this meatloaf, you get loads of extra flavor.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf instructions
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
By grilling this meatloaf, you get loads of extra flavor. The trick is to place the meatloaf on a couple of sheets of aluminum foil to hold it all. How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Power Pressure Cooker XL. Chicken Loaf Chicken Bacon Bbq Chicken Chicken Skewers Teriyaki Chicken Bacon Recipes Turkey Recipes Chicken Recipes Cooking Recipes.