Salmon Cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
Salmon Cakes with Lemony Horseradish-Dill Sauce. Related PostsFrom The Kitchen Roast Salmon With Garlic, Dill And Lemon With Quick Cucumber RelishBaked Tilapia with Mustard, Lemon. If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. You can cook Salmon Cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Cakes
- You need 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tbsp sour cream.
- It’s 2 of &1/2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of + extra black pepper for salmon fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. Scrumptious Salmon Cakes Haiku: "Close as I could get, had to make some little swaps, still they were quite good." Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious.
Salmon Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..
With a crisp breading exterior, the salmon cakes are far from bland, since they have onions. I get pretty sick of meat. However, my budget will NOT allow it. I need to talk to my sushi place and ask them to make me all fish rolls, leaving out. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb.