Garlic Bread. Find plain garlic bread, garlic cheese bread, and garlic toast versions. Whether you serve it as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite pasta dishes, you'll love these garlic bread recipes. Find plain garlic bread, garlic cheese bread, and garlic toast versions.
Ever wonder how to make garlic bread? This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. You can have Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 head of garlic,grated.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s tbsp of Melted butter,3.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Fresh milk.
After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!! We love garlic bread and this one tops all garlic breads!! Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced. Add the parsley, oregano, salt and pepper and pulse twice.
Garlic Bread step by step
- Melt the butter then add spring onion and garlic.Set aside.
- Mix flour yeast salt and sugar.mix properly.Then add melted butter egg,melted butter and milk.Then mix properly then start to knead for 5 mins.Then set aside for an hour to rise..
- After an hour,take out the dough and let it flatten using rolling pin.Then spread the butter garlic mixture.Then cut it.After that brush it with egg..
- Preheat oven at 200c and bake for 20 mins.
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness.