Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. Lightly toast and butter the muffins, then put a couple of slices of salmon on each half. Top each with an egg, spoon over some Hollandaise and garnish with chopped. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict is the ultimate Sunday brunch recipe.
What makes this the best Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict Recipe Ever: It's all things insanely delicious. Classic eggs Benedict call for sliced ham to nestle luxuriously into the pile of toasted English muffin, poached egg, and rich hollandaise sauce. The twist here is smoked salmon as a stand-in for ham, yielding a splurge-y brunch dish with a hint of lox and bagels. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- You need of Small package of English muffins.
- You need of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need of Poached eggs.
- Prepare of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of Roasted asparagus.
- You need of Chives.
Hollandaise sauce can seem a little. The BEST smoked salmon eggs benedict recipe! Perfectly poached eggs with home-made hollandaise sauce, avocado and salmon! One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict!
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict step by step
- Toast and butter English muffins..
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached..
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg..
- Cover with hollandaise sauce..
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
My husband requests this dish almost every weekend. I made these smoked salmon eggs benedict a couple of weeks ago and it has been one of the best homemade breakfasts that I've had in a while. The flavors were wonderfully balanced from the salty smoked salmon to the bright hollandaise flavors and the fresh avocado slices. This non-traditional eggs Benedict foregoes the hollandaise in favor of a simple dill butter. Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Salmon Dill Eggs Benedict.