My banana bread. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best!
The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. Here is a very basic and very Personally, I like to leave some banana chunks in my bread and I also like the one-bowl. You can cook My banana bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My banana bread
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Buttermilk or substitute.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
I perfected this banana bread recipe for my cookbook and wanted to share with you here. Banana Bread – Easy and Moist. My Grandma's Easy & Delicious Recipe. This banana bread was really good!
My banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.
I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were overripe). I halved the dark brown sugar since reviewers said it was quite sweet and it came out. Are my bananas ripe enough to make banana bread? Make sure you use overripe, brown bananas! They have the best flavor, maximum sweetness, and are the easiest to mash!