Easy Pleasing Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! I found this recipe several years ago and use it regularly. You can substitute BBQ sauce for the ketchup.
How to Make Easy Pleasing Meatloaf. Mix all ingredients and shape into an oval loaf in baking dish; brush the top w/ additional sauce if you wish. I call this meatloaf man-pleasing meatloaf because my hubby and son loves it. You can cook Easy Pleasing Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef (I used meatloaf mix).
- It’s 1 packages of 6 oz Stove Top Stuffing mix for Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kraft original barbeque sauce, divided (I omitted this completely, and just topped mine with 1/3 cup ketchup prior to baking).
I have several meatloaf recipes that I keep in rotation (like this easy turkey meatloaf) but this one definitely gets made the most when we're in the mood for beef. This easy meatloaf recipe is so juicy, yet firm and full of flavor. The great thing is that you can freeze it before or after cooking. To freeze it before cooking, place the meatloaf in a loaf pan and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap, then in foil and freeze.
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, but only 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce, reserve the rest for on top.
- Mix with hands until well incorporated. Shape into loaf in a 9×13 inch baking dish..
- Top with remaining BBQ sauce (me, I topped with ketchup). Bake 1 hour, or until center reaches 160°F..
- Here's the picture of the recipe I found on the Stove Top Stuffing mix box!.
Meatloaf is a meal that everyone loves and it doesn't have to be a big deal to make at all. The basic ingredients of meatloaf are ground beef, egg and breadcrumbs. By adding some chopped onion, mustard, ketchup and salt and pepper, and a little brown sugar, you've made a quick and easy meatloaf that is simply outstanding. Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. You wouldn't bake hamburgers or meatballs for over an hour, why punish your meatloaf!