Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf. Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf I don't eat red meat but I often crave dishes that are mostly made from them so this is my version of meatloaf with ground chicken and a variety of delicious veggies. You can eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them for thirty secs on your stainless steel range before cleaning them. Garlic includes a fascinating taste to numerous dishes, yet the distinct smell can stick around on your hands.
How to make This Chicken Meatloaf. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients until well combined. Then add the wet ingredients into the mix and stir. You can cook Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 2 stick of celery.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Serrano pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 envelope of lipton's onion mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of sazon seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dry bread crumbs.
In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. In a loaf pan spoon in the glaze, then add the chicken mix and finally spoon. Combine chicken and bread crumbs in large bowl. Cut the carrot& onion into chunks and add to blender.
Chicken vegetable melody meatloaf instructions
- Chop all vegetables and put to side.
- Take meat out of packaging and place in a mixing bowl.
- Combined all ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Lace loaf in a oven safe baking dish at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Once done let cool for about 5-10 minutes then cut into slices.
- I don't add ketchup to mine but you can just place the ketchup last 10 minutes in oven.
Meanwhile, put the barbecue sauce in a small microwaveable bowl. Transfer the meat loaf and vegetables to a serving plate. Spoon the barbecue sauce over the meat loaf. We consider meatloaf the ultimate team player. Two, it goes with a lot of side dishes.