Easy turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
This turkey meatloaf recipe makes a healthy and hearty weeknight dinner. This easy turkey meatloaf with a ketchup-mustard glaze is sure to become a family weeknight favorite. MORE+ LESS Learn how to make a quick and easy, moist and tender turkey meatloaf! You can have Easy turkey meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy turkey meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of turkey meat.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes in juice.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
Perfectly seasoned and topped with a sweet and tangy sauce, baked to perfection. This Easy Turkey Meatloaf is so simple and comes together in a matter of minutes. It's healthy, easy, delicious, and full of flavor. You are going to love this twist on meatloaf.
Easy turkey meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven 370.
- Chop & Mix together all ingredients, add turkey meat, all except the toppings.
- Place in tall meatloaf pan.
- Mix toppings together spread on top of meatloaf, place in oven.
This is easy to pull together, not so spicy one that even kids will like. This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. My easy ground turkey meatloaf recipe is moist, tender, and full of flavor. Turkey meatloaf is a wonderful alternative that will help you stay on track with your healthy goals this year!