Carrot cake batter oatmeal. Healthy Oatmeal Carrot Cake Today I'm going to show you how to make healthy carrot cake. Here's what I cover in this video: First, we're going to make the cake batter. This carrot cake baked oatmeal is fancy enough to serve for a special brunch but easy and healthy enough to make for your weekly meal prep.
But because traditional carrot cake recipes don't exactly make for the healthiest snacks… I planned ahead this year and created this delicious recipe for a Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Snack Cake! It has the same flavors as regular carrot cakes, like lots of cozy spices and sweet carrots, along with. Take the flavors of carrot cake and make a delicious breakfast that includes a serving of vegetables! You can cook Carrot cake batter oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake batter oatmeal
- Prepare 1.7 oz of chopped apple.
- You need 1/2 of shredded carrot.
- You need 1/3 of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 18 grams of oats.
- Prepare 1 scoop of snickerdoodle or graham cracker protein.
- Prepare 1 scoop of collagen.
- You need of Water.
Grating the carrot and cooking it until tender softens its flavor and highlights its sweetness, making it a most welcome addition to sweet oatmeal, at least for those of us who love carrot cake. Reviews for: Photos of Carrot Cake Oatmeal. This Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is packed with healthy carrots and pops of sweetness from raisins and a cheesecake-inspired topping. Serve the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal immediately, or divide into single portions and refrigerate until you're ready to eat.
Carrot cake batter oatmeal step by step
- Shred and chop produce. Place in tall bowl. Add cinnamon to taste. Add 3/4 cup water microwave for 2.5 minutes remove and stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes..
- Stir again. Add protein. Stir some more. Add water for thinner consistency. Microwave again if needed. Add collagen. Stir. Top with coconut oil, nuts, nutmeg, whatever you want! Tastes like carrot cake batter!.
I like to pour a little cold milk over my hot. Carrot Cake Oatmeal combines all the wonderful flavors of carrot cake in form of an oatmeal! So we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However I also think it's the most challenging meal of the day especially when you are in-charge of making it! Carrot Cake Granola, Carrot Cake Stovetop Oatmeal and these Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal muffins.