Banana Bread sweetened with honey. Plus it is a cinch to mix together and only requires one bowl. Since I live by myself, I like to bake a big loaf of banana bread and freeze it for later. This banana bread recipe is moist, peanut butter-y, naturally sweetened with honey and bananas, and topped with a honey roasted peanut streusel.
This is a very moist, honey-sweetened loaf with only nuts and a splash of vanilla to heighten the I loved this rich and healthy banana bread. I used a little more banana and replaced the oil with I'm usually not thrilled with the results when baking with honey but this is wonderful. Healthy Tahini Banana Bread made with whole wheat flour, flaxseed, sesame seeds and naturally sweetened with honey. You can have Banana Bread sweetened with honey using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread sweetened with honey
- You need 4 large of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
This oil-free healthy banana bread is wonderful toasted with a drizzle of honey. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. Stir in the bananas, flour mixture and chocolate chips (or any other add ins of choice.
Banana Bread sweetened with honey step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Grease and flour bread pan, set aside..
- Blend together butter and honey.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Sift dry ingredients together and fold in banana mixture until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and if desired add 1/2 cup of nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured bread pan, place onto middle track in oven, let bake for 45 minutes, check periodically depending on the baking behavior of your oven..
Slice and serve with Honey Butter. This version, fragrant with cinnamon and sweetened with honey — not only uses up ripe fruit, it does so with panache. Served warm and drizzled with maple syrup, it'll have you buying extra bananas expressly for the purpose of making it. This Honey Oatmeal Banana Bread is packed with nutrient-dense flours, sweetened naturally and uses just one tablespoon of oil. I woke up the other day craving a slice of honey oat toast.