Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤. Today I will be showing you the secret to a juicy and delicious meatloaf. Thank you so much for watching. 💋 I hope you enjoy! If you think that Meatloaf is really just a giant beef burger shaped like a loaf, it's time to abandon I agree, meatloaf should be more than a hamburger!
Salsa gives the meatloaf a little pizzazz, and it saves you time because you won't have to chop up onions and peppers. Serve this meatloaf with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables to complete the meal. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! You can have Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper, dry mustard, celery salt, garlic salt (optional).
- Prepare 1 box of Stovetop Stuffing.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
It takes all the best additions and puts it in one meatloaf that is topped with the most delicious glaze. We've stuck with tradition on this recipe, but made sure we came up with the best recipe possible. That's why so many people drown their meatloaf in ketchup. My recipe has a sweet topping that requires nothing else to be added to the finished version when it's done.
Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤 instructions
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix throughly with hands..
- Put combined ingredients into a loaf pan — try to make it a pretty loaf..
- Serve with a potatoes or rice, and a vegetable..
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours..
Absolutely FABULOUS and DELICIOUS recipe that is loved by our entire family and a complete ease to make (and that's coming. Meatloaf might not be the most…sophisticated dish in your repertoire, but there's nothing homier or more comforting. Plus, it pretty much goes with anything—if you looked up "square meal" in the dictionary Classic "All American" Meatloaf. This recipe is a version that Alton Brown did on Good Eats. I've added a few extra ingredients, like mushrooms, which I believe helps make a very moist meatloaf.