Millet banana bread. I had seen millet in a few banana recipes lately and thought it seemed like a great texture pair. This Barnyard Millet Banana Bread serves as a filling breakfast as well as a grab and go snack for working folks. This is also a healthier alternative to sugar and maida laden cakes for when your kids.
All the bakery items in the world are made with either maida. Ragi banana walnut bread is an easy and healthy banana bread with millet flour and oats. It is a sweet and moist vegan banana bread recipe. You can have Millet banana bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Millet banana bread
- You need 2 cups of millets flour.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 5 of ripped banana (mashed).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flaxseed (powder).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of apple (blend into apple sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 100 g of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt or to your taste.
- You need 1 pinch of orange zeste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rose water(optional) or vanilla, I prefer rose water.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
This bread is super soft, moist and moreover packed with the goodness of banana. The skin of the bananas should have black spots. As I have used the finger millet flour, the bread is dark in colour. Organic Millet Flour,Brown Rice Flour,Water ,Banana,Walnuts, Aluminum Free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophophate,Soduim Bicarbonate,Potato Starch.
Millet banana bread step by step
- Pre-heat the over 350 degree Fahrenheit. Grease and put flour on the bottom of the pan..
- Mixed the dry ingredients in a bowl, millet, flour, baking soda, flaxseed, nutmeg, orange zeste, salt, chopped almonds, and sugar..
- Mix the egg, honey, apple sauce, honey, melted butter, and rose water or vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid ones then pour into the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or till the fork or toothpick you put in the middle of the bread came out clean.
- Let it cools of then cut it into 12 pieces and serve it with tea..
Banana millet bread: Millet grains are often added to baked goods, like a muffin or bread recipe, to add flavor and texture. Toast millet seeds in a pan for several minutes. Healthy toasted millet banana muffins made in one bowl! Naturally sweetened (banana and a bit of maple syrup). But the addition of toasted millet makes them extra-nutritious.