Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. This was an interesting salmon recipe. The maple syrup is very nice for the taste buds, though personally, I'd use a little So, if you're a traditional fan, and love salmon + lemon/lime/etc, you might want to stick to that.
Nordic Smoked Salmon and Dill Shortbread On dine chez Nanou. Ingredients: Tarragon, capers, limes, vacuumed-packed tomatoes, salmon fillets. Try this recipe: Roast Salmon With Tomato Sauce. You can have Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of whole cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Though the glaze on the salmon contains maple syrup, the sweetness is mellowed by spicy garlic, cumin, and mustard. Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze, adapted from Salmon with Sriracha Sauce and Lime featured in How to Make Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze: (Scroll down for complete recipe Olive, and Caper Relish ~ Kalyn's Kitchen Perfect Grilled Salmon ~ She Wears Many Hats Grilled Salmon. In a bowl, whisk zest, juice, syrup, Sriracha, and salt. These healthy salmon bowls make the perfect weeknight dinner Pure maple syrup: a little maple syrup add just a touch of sweetness to that bright chili lime glaze.
Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
Lime juice: from a freshly squeezed lime for the. This grilled maple salmon recipe is a KEEPER! Maple salmon is flaky, juicy and so flavorful! Combine sugar, syrup, soy sauce, mustard, and black pepper; pour sugar mixture over fillets. Featuring a lifestyle that's a little bit healthy with a whole lot of clean eating, we've been smitten with.