Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake. Use Cake Flour for Matcha Marble Pound Cake. Hi, I tried making this but it came out shorter than yours and I am using the regular loaf pan. Make an amazing looking cake and swirl in some refreshing earthy flavour with this matcha marble loaf recipe.
Swirls of dark chocolate and sweet vanilla cake make every slice a decadent and unique treat. Then came this matcha marbled pound cake: Looking at the humble loaf above, I will admit to being slightly disappointed after pulling it out of the oven. Loaves always just look so bleh by themselves, just a weird heavy lump of a baked good with an unsightly crack or two up top. You can cook Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (113 g) of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 3 pcs of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
Home › Cakes › Baked Cakes › Matcha Marble Castella Cake 抹茶斑马线长崎蛋糕. You can refer to my previous post of Castella cake or use a loaf pan. (refer to Biren's instructions). Place egg whites in mixing bowl and beat at high speed (I'm using Kenwood mixer) until foamy. Matcha green tea is a great baking flavour, learn to use it by making this easy recipe for matcha loaf cakes with almond.
Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F). Line two medium size loaf pans with parchment paper and slighlty grease. Set aside..
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder until incorporated..
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at time then add the vanilla. Mix until just well combined..
- In a measuring cup, combine milk and sour cream..
- Gradually add dry ingredients and milk mixture alternately to the wet ingredients. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Equally separate batter into two bowls. Add cocoa powder into one and matcha on another. Mix well until just well combined..
- Place dollops of batter alternately into your loaf pan making two layers. Swirl the batter using tha back of a spoon or anything similar..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the center sets. Cool for about 30 minutes and slice into equal portions..
Pour le goûter, savourez ce délicieux et léger Cake marbré au chocolat et thé Matcha ! Contrasté de couleur vert émeraude et marron, il possède un goût intense et exquis grâce au thé vert et de douceur avec le cacao Bio Naturela. This super easy chocolate marble cake recipe has a mocha twist, adding a rich flavour. Cream the butter and sugar with an electric whisk in a large mixing bowl until very pale and fluffy. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.