No Carb Microwave Meatloaf. Meatloaf Filled with Peppers and Goat Cheese Madeleine Cocina. Very quick, easy and flavourful meatloaf, with a little creamy, meaty touch from the pate or mousse. Allows modifications according to personal preferences or to take advantage of leftover meat.
This particular loaf is low in carbs, gluten-free, suitable for coeliacs, and full of protein and healthy. I'm a total sucker for a good meatloaf recipe, but sometimes I just don't have the time to spend staring at an oven, willing it to hurry up already. Second, these get topped with a tangy meatloaf sauce which everyone knows is the best part of meatloaf anyway. You can cook No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (optional).
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worchestershire.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare of bowls.
- Prepare spoons of measuring.
Are you looking for a meatloaf recipe you can count on? Well this low carb meatloaf will meet your expectations. I grew up with this recipe and the family. This is a no carb meatloaf and meatball recipe.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..
If you are not concerned about. carbs,you can use the oatmeal instead of the mushrooms. They thaw in minutes in the sauce. Also you can make Meatball wraps or subs. Just add a little sauce and cheese. SUPER easy, this low carb meatloaf is a family favorite recipes!