Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Butter and cream cheese provide the rich taste in this deliciously dense pound cake. Reviews for: Photos of Cream Cheese Pound Cake III. Cream Cheese: Cream cheese is the difference between dry pound cake and moist pound cake.
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception. It has a lovely golden brown crust that is sweet and so wonderfully crisp on the day it's made. While the crust does soften with storage, it still maintains its excellent flavor. You can have Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- You need 200 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 170 g of soft butter.
- It’s 113 g of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 170 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 of larges eggs(room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Zest of one orange.
Tips for Making Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe. With any pound cake, texture is key to creating the perfect taste. To create the best texture, begin by making sure that your cake batter is mixed well. You must beat your fat to incorporate air into your cake because it doesn't have a leavening.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 165°C (330°F), place oven rack in center of oven. Butter & flour (21cm-23cm) loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Mix sugar with zest (10 minutes) to enhance the flavor..
- In the bowl of standing mixer, beat the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the sugar, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the vanilla, the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the flour mixture, in three additions, and mix just until incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top..
- Bake for about 55 minutes until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove the cake from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool..
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception. It has a lovely golden brown crust that is sweet and so wonderfully crisp on the day it's made. It is important when making this pound cake to have the cream cheese, butter and eggs at room temperature as this enables the maximum amount of air to. Our Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a marvelous platform for creativity. Although is tastes amazing on its own, you can mix add-ins into the However, pound cakes can be a little too dense and heavy, in my opinion.