Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli. I highly recommend serving these with my I also love that they're pretty budget friendly. We buy canned salmon at Costco too and always. Our creamy roasted garlic Keto aioli recipe is a delicious homemade accompaniment to just about any meal.
Finding the little pieces of fresh roasted garlic is the difference between. From easy salmon salads to Keto-friendly pizzas, rediscover your love for the king of fish! Keto Lemon Garlic Ghee Salmon with Leek Asparagus Ginger Saute. You can have Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- You need 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Salmon fish cakes have that feeling of comfort food and can be a really healthy family dinner. Allergy information for Keto Fish Cakes with Aioli. ✔ Gluten free. Prepare the aioli by mixing the mayonnaise and minced garlic. Serve the patties with aioli and low-carb sides or salads such I had leftover salmon and cod and mixed them together with ingredients but since there are only two of us.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli instructions
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
Spread aioli over the salmon patties. I didn't make the salmon cakes as I already had them made up, but i was looking for a yummy sauce and your aioli looked good and different as we aren't big dill fans. These keto salmon patties (sometimes called keto salmon cakes) make a wholesome and healthy seafood meal, without Smear with some extra mayo or aioli inside. This keto salmon patty recipe is a budget-friendly way to enjoy healthy fish. One major key to this recipe's success is the INCREDIBLE Sarayo sauce These easy keto salmon cakes are a fun and flavorful low carb meal without any hassle.