Nutella Banana Bread. If you guys love NUTELLA as much as we do, then you guys are going to LOVE our Nutella Banana Bread recipe. It's super easy to make and so delicious and. Basic banana bread is taken to a whole new level with this banana split-inspired loaf–swirled with creamy Nutella® and topped Nutella® Banana Split Bread.
Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Looking for the best banana bread recipe to use up those overripe bananas? You can cook Nutella Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Softened butter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).
Try making this moist and delicious Nutella swirl banana bread! This Nutella Banana Bread is so easy to make and full of chocolatey Nutella and banana flavor. Banana bread is best stored covered in plastic wrap or foil. Nutella Swirled Banana Bread is a delicious banana bread recipe with perfect swirls of Nutella baked inside.
Nutella Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F;.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Optionally, I like to add a little reduced sugar and water to sweeten the bananas when they're not too ripe;.
- Mix in softened butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and mix until everything is combined;.
- Add in flour and mix until everything's combined. You should have a lumpy, doughy batter;.
- Add Nutella and swirl until combined. You can either fully combine it or try to give it a slightly marbled effect;.
- Pour mixture into a buttered baking dish (lather the whole pan to prevent sticking), ideally one that's long and tall (9×5), give it a few taps on a hard surface to let the air out and make it uniform then put it in the oven;.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes. Check by sticking a knife or skewer from top to bottom. If it comes out clean, it's ready. Note that it may not be completely clean because it's very moist. I wouldn't suggest leaving it longer than 55 minutes or it'll burn the perimiter;.
- Let the bread cool on the counter before serving. Tastes great warm or cold..
Super-moist banana bread swirled with Nutella and peanut butter cups. There won't be a crumb leftover! I don't really think you need any convincing about how dangerously delicious this banana. A glorious combination of Nutella and bananas – a slice of this loaf is perfect with a cup of tea. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.