Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings. These savory Italian bread rings with a bite of black pepper are hiding whole almonds within. They make a terrific snack or a novel dinner accompaniment. Reviews for: Photos of Tarradls (Italian Pepper Rings).
Stuffed Mini Meatloaf Pepper Rings make a delicious one-pot supper! I'm a little Also, I couldn't find what to do with the Italian blend cheese. I mixed some with the meat and put These mini meatloaf pepper rings are fabulous, yummy, no fuss prep & cook. You can cook Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings
- You need 2 of red bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego – Three Cheese).
- You need 1-1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bell Pepper Meat Loaves Bell Pepper Meat Loaves,Rezepte Not your mom's meatloaf. Related posts:Naturreisschale Mit Spiegelei & Avocado – New Ideas Taco Stuffed Pepper Rings are great! Cut slices of this juicy meatloaf, intensely flavored with herbs and prepared roasted peppers, to reveal a luscious center of melted cheeses. Italian-style meatloaf is a spin on the classic dish with Italian seasonings, sweet marinara sauce and lots of cheese!
Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings step by step
- Slice the tops and bottoms of the peppers off and set aside. Cut the remaining section of pepper into two rings. You will have 8 total rings. Place on a greased baking sheet. (I accidentally cut through the side of one, if this happens, just toothpick it secure)..
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings, parmesan cheese, onion and 2 Tbsp. of the spaghetti sauce. Dice the tops and bottoms of peppers you had set aside and add to the mix..
- Spoon the meat mixture into the pepper rings. Place in preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top each pepper ring with about 2 Tbsp each spaghetti sauce. (You will have some left over, save for another use). Top with mozzarella cheese to preference. We really like cheese :).
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!.
Season with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste. This is "Meatloaf Pepper Rings" by Fitplan on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Polpettone is an Italian-style meatloaf with flavors that will put it on par with the beef-based, tomato ketchup-flavored meatloaf of your childhood. Serve this delicious meatloaf with a small side of whole wheat pasta tossed with parsley, olive oil and garlic. Or add a vegetable that complements your main.