Meat loaf. This is The Dutch TV premiere of "I would do anything for love" of the singer Meat Loaf. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf). Find Meat Loaf bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic – A one-man rock opera responsible for such epics… Meat Loaf. Biography by Jason Ankeny. + Follow Artist.
Meat Loaf – Braver Than We Are interview BBC's The One Show. Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday) is a rock artist from Texas. The best meat loaf I have ever found. You can have Meat loaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat loaf
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 lbs of ground beef or ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce (sweet baby ray's or your favorite).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter.
Tired of boring old meat loaf? Well give this one a try. My husband won't eat any other meat loaf but mine. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever!
Meat loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sautéed onion and garlic in olive oil or butter until translucent..
- In a large bowl combine ground meat, egg, onion/garlic mixture, milk, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, 1 tbsp soy sauce, salt and pepper..
- Put meat mixture in lightly greased 5×9 loaf pan..
- In a small bowl combine ketchup, barbecue sauce and remaining 2 tbsp soy sauce. Mix well and pour over meat..
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour..
Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Meat Loaf was born in Dallas, Texas. Meat Loaf's real name is Marvin Aday. He often makes up stories about how he got the moniker. Oddly enough, Meat Loaf is a vegetarian.