Mouth Watering Meatloaf. Raise your hand if meatloaf is one of your favorite comfort foods, too! This meatloaf recipe is one that mixes the flavor of good old fashioned basic meatloaf with the added hint of sweetness from brown. Recipe by Auntbee in Port Per.
I found a wonderful way to add a blast of flavor to a standard piece of Hamburgh. Insert ground turkey and our mouth watering turkey meatloaf recipe. This recipe is anything but regular old meatloaf! You can have Mouth Watering Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mouth Watering Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef and Pork mixture.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Pasta sauce.
Everyone will love this moist version made in the slow cooker, with milk, mushrooms. Juicy, mouth watering meatloaf from the slow cooker! This is a twist on Paula Deans meatloaf. French Pate Reincarnated as Modern Meatloaf.
Mouth Watering Meatloaf instructions
- Heat Oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix beef n pork with all ingredients EXCEPT pasta sauce.
- Mix in real good.
- Add 1 cup of pasta sauce mix well.
- Form loaf onto a non stick baking sheet.
- Cook for 40 minutes in preheated oven.
- Take loaf out and spread the 1/2 cup sauce on top and put back into the oven for 25 more minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Plate and Enjoy.
Welcome to my smoking meats recipes site. This is one super moist and savory meatloaf and to date, my Signature meatloaf recipe. A simple, mouth-watering, yet an elegant meal is enough to leave a long-lasting impression on your guests. Planning a five-course dinner is not a small and easy task. Prepping meatloaf takes just minutes, and you can have it on the table in less than an hour.