Homestyle Meatloaf. Nothing says cozy homey goodness like my homestyle meatloaf. The moment the weather turns a bit chilly, it's like a switch goes on and I'm immediately ready for those warm and homey type of meals. A Delicious Homestyle Meatloaf recipe that's easy to make, The whole family will love this and definitely ask for seconds!!
This Savory Homestyle Meatloaf has a blend of ground pork & ground chuck with a bit of Montreal Steak Seasoning and a bourbon brown sugar glaze – Delicious! Paula Deen's Homestyle Meatloaf is a family-pleaser with the classic flavors you crave. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. You can have Homestyle Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Meatloaf
- Prepare of Meatloaf Ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of soft bread crumbs (or 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley, dried.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage, dried (can use basil or oregano).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need of Topping Ingredients.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dry mustard, ground.
My husband is a very picky eater who doesnt like ketchup, it was very difficult to come up with a meatloaf recipe that did not have ketchup but I finally came up with one that we both can agree on! Homestyle Meatloaf recipe: An Old Family Favorite.my father's meatloaf recipe is easy to make, moist and flavorful. I don't consider it to be unique or unusual, as it is just a very delicious. On a baking dish or foil lined baking sheet, free form the meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape.
Homestyle Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine eggs and milk in a large bowl and mix well..
- Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, sage (or whatever herb you choose), salt, and pepper..
- Add ground beef and mix well (get dirty and use your CLEAN hands)..
- Pat mixture into a meatloaf pan (8x4x2) and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup, brown sugar, and dry mustard in a small bowl and mix well..
- When meatloaf is done, spoon off fat. Personally, I drain as much fat as possible, turn my meatloaf pan over onto a baking sheet, and then pull it off so it is freestanding (all of which is kind of tricky)..
- Spread the topping on top of the meatloaf and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes and then serve..
When we are going to a family gathering and need to take a dish or two, this homestyle vegan meatloaf is always my first. We've taken the ultimate home-style comfort food to the next level with top-quality beef expertly blended with spices and Homestyle Beef Meatloaf. With Turnip Mash and Green Bean Amandine. homestyle meatloaf nutrition facts and nutritional information. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. Here are the Delish Test Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready.