Meatloaf Parmesan. In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey and beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. A bit retro, but heartwarming and homey, this recipe is an amalgam of meatloaf, polpettone and meatballs. This meatloaf recipe will please everybody in your family!
Bursting with flavor, three types of meat, and two types of cheese – this recipe will make your dinner a success. This is delicious served with a side of hot cooked pasta. Meatloaf Parmesan, a flavorful meatloaf topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, will become a family favorite. You can cook Meatloaf Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Parmesan
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Splash of water.
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 of Mozzarella cheese.
The great American meatloaf goes Italian in this family-pleasing recipe made with marinara sauce, fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese. I guess I was never a meatloaf kind of girl. I also flavor the meat with grated parmesan and romano cheese, shredded mozzarella and provolone, and marinara sauce. These Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins combine two favorites.
Meatloaf Parmesan instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Shape into loaf in a slightly greased pan..
- Bake for 50 minutes, remove and cover with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes..
- Serve with your favorite pasta..
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Bites. save recipe go to recipe. I remember the first time we gave Kenya a big slab of meatloaf and he just stared at it totally daunted. It's time to take your meatloaf game to another level! This Healthy Meatloaf Parmesan is packed with protein, delicious, and super easy to prep! This chicken Parmesan meatloaf recipe bakes ground chicken into savory muffins with a molten mozzarella center and crunchy top, served with tomato sauce.