Meat Loaf Roll Florentine. Meatloaf is my DH's favorite meal, and I thought I had tried making it just about every way you There was a time when I was on a relentless pursuit of a delicious meatloaf recipe. Do not bring all the way to ends. Roll jelly roll style lengthwise to form "log".
There are countless ways to prepare a meatloaf, and this one is an old family favorite. The addition of the spinach and ham create a beautiful and tasty. Yes, meat loaf fit for the finest of company because the presentation is stepped up a notch. You can have Meat Loaf Roll Florentine using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf Roll Florentine
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Mild ground sausage.
- You need 2 large of Egg.
- It’s 3/4 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.. Crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground sage.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of Pepper jack cheese.
If spinach isn't your first choice, don't worry, you can Congratulations on your weight loss – that is wonderful! Your Florentine Turkey Meat Loaf looks delicious – I am always looking for new ways to use spinach. Learn how to make Florentine Turkey Meat Loaf. Florentine Meatloaf recipe: Try this Florentine Meatloaf recipe, or contribute your own.
Meat Loaf Roll Florentine step by step
- Add butter and onions to frying pan. Sweat onions on low heat until they begin to turn brown. Add spinach, cover and cook until nicely wilted. Put spinach in a colander in the sink to remove any water and to let cool. In a bowl, add meats, eggs, crushed Ritz, sage, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly. Spoon the mixture on a long sheet of foil that has been sprayed with oil. Pat it out into a 10 X 8 Oblong. Layer the cheese evenly over the meat layer. Then layer the drained spinach evenly On top. Gently lift one side of the foil, keep lifting to roll the meat over the filling until the roll is complete. Pat the sides to make them an even thickness with the center. Pick up both sides of the foil and place in a loaf pan or small casserole dish ( seam side of the mea should rest on the bottom of the pan). Cut off excess foil but leave enough so that you can lift you loaf out of the pan. Bake in the center of the oven for 45 min @ 350 or until just cooked through..
- This recipe can be changed by using different meats and cheeses. I use whole wheat Ritz. Breadcrumbs would be a perfectly good substitution for the crackers as well..
By: Rheanna Kish and The Test Kitchen. Change it up – Greek-Style Turkey Meat Loaf: Omit spinach. Replace Italian herb seasoning with dried oregano. This meatloaf is flavored with spinach, onions, and garlic and a wonderful combination of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Make a meatloaf with an Italian attitude.