Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf. Spinach wraps are a delicious and totally healthy substitute for regular tortillas made with refined flour. You can use them to make homemade wraps filled with chicken and fresh veggies or in Mexican dishes. Meatloaf might not be the most…sophisticated dish in your repertoire, but there's nothing homier or more comforting.
We shared your experience with our Kitchens and they said it is imperative to use the shallow baking pan (not a loaf pan) to ensure the. Cheesy Spinach Corn Recipe with step by step photos. Cheesy spinach corn recipe With step by step photos. You can have Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach canned or raw.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Black garlic.
- It’s of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Easy to prepare one pot cheesy corn spinach with Italian flavors. It can be had plain or can also be stuffed in sandwiches or wraps. A simple meatless meatloaf that combines healthy ingredients to make a savory vegetarian dish everyone will love! This was my first time making vegetarian meatloaf and it was the best my husband and I have ever had.
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).
Mini Homemade Corn Dogs *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here* *Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above! This easy macaroni salad recipe made with bacon, fresh spinach and tomatoes take the BLT to a new level. It's perfect for a picnic or for a lunchbox. Side Dish Tips, Tricks, & Shortcuts Meatloaf. What I do is drape the meatloaf with bacon, peppers and onions and then serve them as sides.